Job Ref: DJPF1279
Job Title: Senior Business Information / Intelligence Analyst – 12 Month FTC
Salary: Up to £56,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: 12 Month FTC
My client is looking for a Senior Data Advisor to support the Data Advisory Team who are responsible for acquiring and maintaining the commercial data and information sources available to the organisation. You will also be helping colleagues make the most of these sources which cover the types of third-party data and information which enable staff to do their jobs effectively. The Sources you will be working with include market data services, company data and information, news databases, legal sources, and consumer and academic research.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Contract management of key commercial market data services and sources
• Engaging effectively with external stakeholders and product vendors, using negotiation and communication skills to drive best value for money and meet business requirements
• Where required, working with Procurement Department to run tender exercises for data and information sources, and engaging Procurement department on all high-value renewals and acquisitions
• Managing engagement with internal stakeholders to build an understanding of their requirements to aid procurement of appropriate sources and ensuring they are exploiting existing data sources
• Carrying out intelligence gathering and research activities and managing these in response to queries from staff
If you are interested to apply:
• Proven contract and budget management experience
• Proven stakeholder management skills at all levels
• Proven analytical and investigative skills, with the ability to quickly analyse and interpret a variety of data to generate positive outcomes
• Experience of working with procurement specialists to deliver large-scale tenders and other procurement exercises from requirements gathering through to implementation
• Working experience of utilising market data, commercial, legal, and other information sources for research purposes, for example Bloomberg, Refinitiv (Eikon, ThomsonOne), Bureau van Dijk, Westlaw, and LexisLibrary
• Ability to present advice and recommendations in a clear and succinct manner that are tailored for the relevant audience, ensuring that communications are fit for purpose
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly in conducting presentations and concise report writing
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.