Job Ref: DJHC4282
Job Title: Programme Director
Location: UK wide with travel
Salary: Up to £100k + car + bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an opportunity for a proven senior programme executive to join an exciting, well established and forward thinking business.
You must have 10 years’ experience specifically within programme management in order to be considered for this role!
Some of the duties will include:
• Delivering the turnaround of programmes of a high value of complex nature (£10m+)
• Shape new Programmes and re-shape existing ones, including setting up the programme structure, pulling in of resources and detailing skillsets required
• Direct and motivate the overall Programme team in order to deliver business outcomes to a consistently high standard, on time and within budget
• Remain commercially focused, liaising with the wider business to ensure the contractual position is always secure
• Think strategically as well as commercially for the benefit of long term client relationships
• Challenge the status quo and cope with unusual/non-standard problems and issues
• Recommend alternative options and approaches to all kinds of complex situations, presenting a ‘can do’ attitude
• Be a trusted advisor to internal and external stakeholders, having excellent coaching skills
• MSP qualifications or equivalent are essential
If you are interested to apply for this position then you will need proven experience as a senior programme executive, managing cross functional commercial and client relationships.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.