Job Ref: DJHB1038
Role: Cloud Services Partner Manager
Location: Remote Working, UK with travel
Salary: £50,000 per annum – double OTE
Jo Type: Permanent
Are you experienced in selling SAAS products to MSP’s?
Do you have the drive and tenacity to work independently?
Would you be happy to work remotely travelling to customer sites?
If so, this could be just the role for you.
We’re currently partnered with a great brand within the Cloud Services space who are looking for their next SAAS specialist to join their scaling UK business.
Working remotely as part of an extremely tight knit team, you will be responsible for the end to end process of New Business Partnerships with MSPs for the Cloud Services division.
Responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing, generating, following up and closing your own leads.
• Maintaining internal stakeholder relationships and ensuring excellent communications with the team.
• Maintaining consistent sales pipeline.
• Selling SAAS Cloud Service partnerships to MSP’s.
• Developing new business relationships with prospects across Northern Europe.
You will ideally be:
• Knowledgeable of Cyber Security, Cloud Services and SAAS solutions.
• Experienced in the development of partnerships and relationships with MSP’s.
• Able to work independently to generate revenue.
• Experienced in selling subscription cloud services with an average annual deal of £100K per MSP.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SAAS Sales professional to join a scaling team.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.