Job Ref: DJMA1792
Job Title: Contact Centre Operations Manager/Team Manager
Salary: Circa 30-40,000 (base bonus relocation assistance and benefits)
Job Type: Permanent
Hola……We have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager/Team Manager within a fast growth performance focused contact centre from the UK willing to relocate to Barcelona; a vibrant cosmopolitan city where nothing is far away. Working for an award winning international organisation, who strives for a reward, recognition culture, which delivers great employee engagement and customer service delivery for their customers.
The position will work with a large growing team of Team Leaders and Agents in an inbound sales, loyalty and customer service campaign to include team leadership, development and performance, as well as being a point of contact for the client campaign and reporting on financial and resource issues and developments. You will have responsibility for the leadership, coaching and development of the team and for achieving operational delivery, as well as the success and growth of the account. The successful candidate will also prepare and present financial reports so a good level of Excel will be required.
An overview of the role and responsibilities are below:
• Ensure that productivity, service levels and quality outcomes are consistently delivered to client’s expectations whilst maintaining a positive culture and high levels of team morale.
• Lead successfully, coach, develop, monitor and build a team or teams.
• Ability to challenge and identify better ways of working
• Report metrics to the client and offer recommendations whenever possible, in a pro-active fashion.
• Be an ambassador and act as a role model to other team members.
• Ensure that the team is focused on achieving and exceeding set targets.
• To assess and review teams and individual performance, introducing performance management and improvement measures to maintain and improve overall performance.
• To ensure that development of team members is paramount, through appropriate use of performance reviews, monthly 121s and appraisals.
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have proven contact centre team management experience, have good communication skills and be able to use Excel to deliver reports and analytics. You will be able to work in a performance focussed environment and get the best from your team and stakeholders.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.