Job Ref: DJJM1217
Job Role: National Account Manager – (E-Commerce)
Location: Office Location – Midlands, however main base, home
Salary: Up to £50,000 basic + commission & benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Sales Director
A market leading company in a competitive market sector are looking for a driven National Account Manager to join them due to expansion. A well established business, the company really are best in class in what they do. The successful candidate will deliver results by contacting target companies across the UK, then present solutions by understanding and adapting to their needs, as well as writing and closing proposals.
• Targeting key companies in vertical markets
• Negotiating and growing new business account wins
• Managing relationships with partners and subcontracts
• Providing value based consultancy sales
• Can evidence successful relationships with organisations with a strong e-commerce offering
• Strong sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment
• A strong desire to achieve
• A good understanding of commercial issues for managers
• Experience from the contact centre industry and/or consultancy is desirable
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.