Job Ref: DJPF32064
Role: Workforce Planning Manager – WFM Tech
Location: Remote Working
Salary: up to £65,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
Role Type: Permanent
We are currently on the lookout for a WFM Manager to join an established organisation who are strengthening their Resource Planning Function. Working in a newly created role, this is a fantastic chance to be a subject matter expert in the area of WFM, combining technical knowledge and expertise with business awareness. This role will have specific focus on strategic and operational workforce planning along with providing workforce management related advice and guidance.
• Combine strategic insights with technical knowledge to deliver optimal resource models based upon scenario planning, labour market analysis, working time regulations, predictive models and economic forecasts.
• Use WFM technical expertise in combination of business awareness across various sectors to identify industry best practices and support the creation of a roadmap to ensure the WFM practices.
• Develop strategy to build WFM capability
• Deliver the configuration of WFM tool with a vision of enhancing WFM capabilities across the division.
• Identify knowledge gaps within the WFM.
You will ideally need:
• In-depth knowledge and experience of key WFM concepts and processes like forecasting, capacity planning and scheduling
• Worked in managerial role overseeing WFM analysts, ensuring successful delivery of SLA
• To have a deep understanding and experience with working on one or more WFM tools and platforms
• To have experience of leading and delivering WFM and MIS workstreams/projects.
• To have excellent analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly, and communicate key messages simply and effectively to the business to aid decision making
• Strategic, operational and tactical workforce planning experience within a large, complex, multinational organisation
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.