Job Ref: DJEM1023
Job Title: Commercial / Pricing Analyst
Salary: up to £30,000
Employment Type: 11 month FTC
An excellent opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to help support a travel function of a business. They are willing to provide training to anyone with the enthusiasm to learn if you feel you lack in skills. A unique opportunity for someone who is looking at breaking into the commercial market.
• Pricing for all holiday products to ensure that optimal profitability is achieved
• Delivering campaign, price and product activity
• Support maximising sales and assist the purchasing team in promoting destinations and product
• Work with the Product Managers & Purchasing Managers to provide insightful data for product negotiations
• Assist with regular rolling forecasts
• Support delivering actions and strategies for each of the destinations
• Analyse weekly reports and make necessary pricing and yield decisions
• Excellent understanding of pricing processes, commercial issues and impact on wider business
• Ability to monitor trends and patterns in business performance
• Knowledge or interest in the Travel industry – Desirable, no essential
• Ability to set and follow through clear targets
• Good IT & understanding of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Persuasion, negotiation, reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Initiative, diplomacy, tact and sound judgement
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.