Job Ref: DJPF1201
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager – Short-term Planning
Location South West
Salary: £60,000 Plus bonus of up to 20%, a car allowance, private healthcare and an excellent pension
Employment Type: Permanent
As Short-term Planning Manager you will lead a team of Specialist planners to deliver industry aligned best practice with a Planning function. Deputising to the Head of Resource Planning you will help to deliver Strategy to become an award-winning Planning Function.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure your functions are perceived in line with the high expectations placed upon them.
• Manage and support a scheduling team to deliver industry aligned best practice, ensuring optimisation of Demand & Supply across all supported areas.
Ensure that our WFM solution (Verint i360) is utilised at the highest level, providing challenge and support where required.
• Manage and support a Real Time Team that puts the customer at the heart the business, ensuring core metrics are delivered and utilisation of resources is professionally optimised.
If you are interested to apply:
• Contact Centre and Back Office Planning experience
• Excellent Planning Experience
• Real-time Management
• Workforce Management Tools
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.