Job Ref: DJPF1251
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent role for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to join an award-winning brand. Reporting directly into the Head of Resource Planning you will be responsible for effective planning and management of all customer facing teams to meet service expectations.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Leading, coaching and developing the Resource Planning Team for a multi-site operation
• Planning and real-time adherence of the operational departments
• Maintains joint accountability with the operation for SLAs and other key performance indicators
• Adheres to business operating plans and targets
• Understands and supports high level strategic plans
• Leads the Resource and Planning team to deliver amazing customer service through all channels at all times whilst achieving department measures
• Builds strong and effective working relationships across the business.
If you are interested to apply:
• Proven planning and analytical skills
• Good working knowledge of workforce management tools and telephony infrastructure
• Ability to build capacity plans and resource models
• Excellent understand of supply vs demand and the actions required to optimise the resource available
• Ability to plan and prioritise work appropriately considering importance, urgency, customer and business impact.
• Excellent understanding of and experience of operating in a contact centre environment
• Logical and methodical approach
• Ability to collaborate with other business areas and strong stakeholder management. Evidence of building and sustaining productive and collaborative relationships
• Demonstrate flexibility to business needs
• Experience/ability to embrace and drive change and innovation within the team
• Proven leadership ability and evidence of motivating, leading, developing and inspiring others
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal with excellent interpersonal skills
• Sound judgement, decision making and problem solving abilities
• PC literate with Excel at an advanced level
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.