Job Ref: DJMA1444
Job Title: Business Development Manager/Sales Executive (Contact Centre solutions)
Location: UK Home based with travel
Salary: £30-35k base, company car, phone, laptop and uncapped OTE of £70,000
This is an opportunity to join a successful contact centre outsource and fulfilment service provider for a proven sales executive. You will join the business development team of this successful and well respected outsourcing business and work to generate and develop new contact centre services business opportunities with public and private sector clients and ensure that relationships are built and sustained with existing clients in a way that allows additional business opportunities to be realised.
Some of the responsibilities and duties will include:
• Develop new business relationships with identified clients
• Network extensively to ensure that all potential leads are identifies and developed
• Having identified new clients, generate and negotiate new business within the context of agreed service deliverables and agreed revenue targets.
• Manage and maintain a sales pipeline and ensure the accurate and timely maintenance of sales administration using CRM.
• Present the business in a professional and focused manner to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, presentations, telephone calls, emails, forums and exhibitions.
• Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; needs identification; solution pitch; handling objections; contractual and commercial negotiations; close; handover to the account management team.
• Provide weekly reports/reviews and feedback on sales activities and opportunities to Business Development director, ensuring that agreed metrics are accurately tracked and recorded.
• Using confident negotiating techniques, ‘close the deal’ at the most beneficial rates and specification whilst ensuring that customer expectations are met.
• Establish and maintain good customer relationships at all levels.
• Anticipate and fulfil client needs in a successful manner where appropriate.
• Fully understand the many facets of the business and structure in order to value different requirements and act with diplomacy to achieve the best possible outcome.
• Act as an ambassador for the company ensuring client confidentiality is maintained at all times.
If you are interested in applying for this role, you will need to have a proven track record in a B2B solution sales. If you do have experience of contact centres or other fulfilment services this would be an advantage but is by no means a pre requisite. You will need excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to set activity targets and achieve required revenue targets.
The role will be home based but will require UK travel to meet with clients and appointments with some requirement to be in the office from time to time and for initial training and induction.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Call Centre Recruitment, Contact Centre Recruitment, Customer Experience Recruitment, Resource Planning Recruitment, Customer Services Recruitment, Call Centre Jobs, Contact Centre Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Resource Planning Jobs