Job Ref: DJHC4062
Job Title: Digital Solutions Leader (Contact Centre)
Location: Home based – with UK travel
Salary: Up to £80k + 20% bonus + benefits
My client is looking for a Digital Solutions Leader (Contact Centre) to put together business cases for the effective delivery of digital/ multi channel customer contact.
Working at a strategic level, internally and with global organisations, you will become one of the organisations digital experts.
Some responsibilities are to include:
- Integration of effective customer experience solutions across the multi channel with a bias towards digital
- To be a digital expert and strategise best in class digital based customer contact solutions
- Advise on best practise for delivering customer service excellence via the multi channel
- Work with a team of analysts in order to identify and build effective digital and multi channel customer contact strategies in favour of providing a best in class customer experience
- Understand the types of buyer for digital based customer service proposition and the main drivers towards developing the digital channel
- Manage the delivery of multi channel customer contact solutions through inspiring cross functional teams
- Understand when and how webchat, social media communication, e-mail, SMS works best for the customer and the impact that this has within the contact centre
- Communicate best in class digital solutions to clients and potential clients via public speaking and business conferences
- Provide a best in class and consultative client service, and then have the ability to deliver in a demanding and challenging environment
- Work cross functionally within complex organisations being able to influence at all levels
- You will need a proven track record of high impact success in a consultative and complex environment
- Ability to interpret data and map customer experience journeys across the digital and multi channel
- Project Management experience
- An exceptional level of interpersonal skills in order to influence internal and external stakeholders to drive business outcomes
- Be a very credible client services manager, understanding and being sympathetic to the client’s needs, with the end users customer experience at the heart of your activity
- Customer centric
- Entrepreneurial and creative nature
- High sense of urgency and self starting attitude
- Analytical nature
If you would like to be considered for this role you will need substantial digital and multi channel customer contact experience within or for a well renowned organisation in the customer experience space.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Call Centre Recruitment, Contact Centre Recruitment, Customer Experience Recruitment, Resource Planning Recruitment, Customer Services Recruitment