Job Ref: DJHB32060
Role: Head of Credit Risk
Salary: up to £120,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
Role Type: Permanent
We are currently on the lookout for a Head of Credit Risk to join an established organisation who are strengthening their credit risk strategy within the Utilities space.
Working in a newly created role, this is a fantastic chance to create and grow a Credit Risk function within a business that are providing an autonomous opportunity to work with internal stakeholders to revolutionise the way that the business develops their strategic approach to credit risk.
Working as part of a dynamic leadership team, you will be responsible for:
• Designing a strategic approach to Credit Risk across a large customer portfolio whilst understanding the risk profiles.
• Sourcing and onboarding an analytical team to grow the department over the next two years to support the Credit Risk Strategy.
• Stakeholder engagement and management across the business to ensure smooth implementation of processes and procedures relatable to the end-to-end customer lifecycle.
• Utilising analytical expertise and operational leadership skills to engage with internal stakeholders across Customer Experience, Digital, Data and IT teams.
• Experience and proven ability to analyse complex data and operational issues; being able to identify key trends using credit bureau and internal data, in order to summarise the key findings and make recommendations in a clear and concise manner to internal stakeholders aligned with presented solutions.
You will ideally be:
• Tenacious and bold, with an aptitude to deliver excellence in the Credit Risk space whilst balancing risk.
• Analytical by nature, with a background in data analytics within a credit function – whether that be from a Utilities, Banking, Financial Services, Telecommunications or similar background.
• Able to work autonomously to deliver planned and methodical solutions backed with data to support findings to the Senior Leadership Team.
• Able to engage and influence stakeholders up to board level to impact decisions.
• An excellent coach and mentor with the tenacity and drive to implement positive change.
• A strategic thinker with the ability to operate professionally at all levels.
• Able to align with the wider business goals and targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Credit Risk to join a well-respected brand. This opportunity will provide autonomy for the successful individual and the opportunity to grow and develop a team of dynamic analysts and scientists to bring a new approach to the wider Collections and Credit department.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.