Job Ref: Ref DJEM1013
Job Title: Senior CRM Executive / CRM Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 – 40,000 plus 20% bonus
Job Type: Permanent
A well established online based company are looking for either a Senior CRM Executive or a Junior CRM Manager to join their team to develop and manage the current CRM system and technologies. They are looking for someone who has a HUGE passion for sports as this will be a large part of the role.
• Understand and implement the needs of the CRM team
• Guide the CRM team
• Provide solutions to improve campaign efficiency
• Optimise technology and processes through the organisation
• Marketing campaigns
• Data unity across all customer lifecycles
• Bridging the gap between marketing, products and technology
What we are looking for:
• CRM Tooling experience
• A well established CRM Executive who’s looking to take their next step to become a CRM Manager
• Working from a technical and operational support background
• Adobe campaign experience
• Someone who is aware and interested in the sporting calendar
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Service, Planning, Data, Programmes, Change Transformation, Digital and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.