Job Title: Contact Centre Manager (3 month contract)
Location: Greater London area
Day Rate: £400 to £500
3 MONTH CONTRACT
Opportunity to join a well-established, fun and progressive company for a 3 month contract as a Contact Centre Manager.
My client are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager to support the Contact Centre for a 3 month contract. You will need to have experience of running a large contact centre within a multi-channel function:
• Lead, develop and motivate the Contact Centre
• Deliver the agreed service level, using voice of the customer feedback
• To take ownership of the day to day running of the contact centre
• To show outstanding leadership and strong relations with fellow stakeholders
• Experience in managing budgets
You will need to be available to commit to this 3 month contract and show outstanding leadership skills
• Experience of working with consumers on and B2C level
• A strong influencer and communicator
• Experience working within a regulated environment is an advantage
• Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.