Job Ref: DJPF1226
Job Title: Operational Support Director
Location North West
Employment Type: Permanent
Working for a fast growing organisation the Operational Support Director will play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering the overall operations plan whilst harnessing technology as an enabler to deliver people, customer and commercial benefits.
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring front line operations are supported to deliver day to day operations successfully.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• The leadership and creation of an effective Operations Support function
• Develop leaders and managers who are committed to growing others within the company
• Support the delivery of operations strategy so that strategic measures of success are delivered
• Ensuring the evolution of operations is well managed in the context of wider group change and strategy
• The development and implementation of accurate and effective end to end forecasts to support all relevant areas of the operation including provisioning and customer relations
• The effective delivery of the budget in relation to the costs within Operations Support and the volume recruitment under forecasting and planning across operations
• The contact strategy for operations including management of the call numbers, email addresses, the IVR, routing and transfer strategy
If you are interested to apply:
• Brings a commercially minded approach. Should either have had P&L responsibility or be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen
• Background in change, contact centre technology, forecasting and planning
• Proven in “business building” and able to demonstrate examples of having helped to shape/scale operations
• Led call centre activities effectively particularly in relation to back office functions and specialist teams
• Successful in planning and delivering significant, operations-wide change projects
• Managed multiple complex and interlinked operational functions
• Consistently overachieved against targets, in a fast paced growing organisation
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.