Job Ref: DJHB1050
Role: Sales Manager – SAAS
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a scaling, ambitious start-up within the technology space?
Do you have experience selling software, technology or telecoms solutions into the Enterprise market?
If so, this could be just the role for you!
Reporting into board level, you will be responsible for the end to end sales process for a growing organisation. Having the autonomy to deliver bids and tenders for prospective customers, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment.
Working as part of a small sales function, you will be responsible for:
• Taking ownership of the delivery of lead conversion and managing the sales process from end to end.
• Delivering clear and effective communication to the end client ensuring that customer touchpoints are being managed effectively.
• Managing the sales operation process.
• Handling bids and tenders for new prospects.
• Managing the relationship with new and existing customers effectively ensuring that the development of the relationship happens seamlessly.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in selling software, technology and or telecoms solutions to end customers; ideally at enterprise level.
• A tenacious and self-motivated individual, who has the ability to work effectively in the delivery of sales processes.
• Able to create presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
• Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, building excellent rapport.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who are experiencing growth and are subsequently developing new departments.
Having a great portfolio of customers to boot already, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to embrace and really flourish with.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: