Job Ref: DJPF1285
Job Title: BI Developer
Location Nottingham, Midlands
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a BI Developer who has experience of working with Microsoft Azure for an exciting brand based in Nottingham. You will manage and motivate a team of Planning Specialists within a contact centre environment.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Demonstrating strong people and operational leadership skills.
• Forecasting volumes based on demand and planning team rotas accordingly.
• Positively influencing and contributing to the team culture.
• Reporting MI accurately, analysing the root cause, and making recommendations.
• Proactively seeking solutions for potential issues.
• Successfully and sustainably scaling the Resource Planning function.
If you are interested to apply:
• PC Literate, good working knowledge of Excel.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
• Data sources
• MI/BI systems
• Azure; IR, Data Bricks, Blob, SQL Server, Datawarehouse, Analysis Services, Power BI
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: