Job Ref: DJPF1316
Job Title: BI Developer – SQL
Location: Midlands – commutable from North West
Salary: £40,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced developer with significant SQL databases?
Your main responsibility will be to assist continuous high-quality data management. You will assist in identifying and implementing appropriate tools and techniques to enable transactional data to be transformed into consumable information that can be analysed by the business, and inform decision-making.
• To support the business intelligence and data manager to build and manage the BI platform so the business data analysis requirements can be retrieved, stored and viewed efficiently
• To support department data initiatives which help to inform the overall strategic direction of the business
• To mine large data, providing management information and reports in a format that the business can consume to inform decision making
• To constantly review the way data is processed in the business, looking for ways to improve running times and efficiency
• To help drive continuous improvements in data quality standards
• To maintain records of data owners and stewards in the business, tracking data usage, and ensuring they are aware of their obligations in relation to data management
If you are interested to apply you will need:
• Advanced Excel Previous experience in a BI role
• Experience of data quality management concepts Experience of T-SQL
Experience of SSIS/SSRS, ETL and data warehousing Proactive problem-solving skills
• Detailed data analysis and presentation skills Excellent communication skills, able to translate technical detail into simple language that non-technical people can understand
• Able to operate in a fast-changing market and environment, often tackling issues without clear precedents Organised, methodical, able to deliver to agreed deadlines
• Confident in own judgement and decision-making, sees challenges as development opportunities not problems
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: