Job Ref: DJHB1049
Role: Business Readiness Manager
Salary: £35,000 – £47,000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Are you experienced in working within businesses through change and transformation?
Are you looking to work for a scaling organisation with ambitious growth plans?
Do you want to accelerate your career and grow a team?
If so, this could be just the role for you!
This is a newly created role to support a growing organisation who are testing, challenging and disrupting the market. Currently undertaking a huge internal evolution, this business are looking to bolster their internal talent with the best from the Utilities industry as part of their continued growth aspirations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Taking accountability for the development and execution of the business readiness strategy,
• Managing the creation and completion of the strategy for change.
• Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders; identifying all areas for change, continuous improvement and for delivery improvements.
• Mapping out the end to end customer journey alongside the Head of Business Readiness to support the change strategy.
• Identifying the most appropriate methods of change and being able to select the efficiencies to create and carry out a structured plan.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in the delivery of change operations across regulated sectors.
• Confident in the ability to create and execute a structured plan in times of change.
• Used to managing growing and developing teams within a scaling business.
• Able to demonstrate and draw upon previous issues that you’ve overcome to give examples of the complexities of change.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving team, and to grow and develop an important function within the Utility back office operations.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: