Job Ref: DJHB1066
Role: Metering Performance Manager
Location: Stoke On Trent
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Are you experienced in working within the metering space for the Utilities industry?
Are you looking to work for a scaling organisation with ambitious growth plans?
Do you want to accelerate your career and grow a team?
If so, this could be just the role for you!
This is a newly created role to support a growing organisation who are testing, challenging and disrupting the market. Currently undertaking a huge internal evolution, this business are looking to bolster their internal talent with the best from the Utilities industry as part of their continued growth aspirations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Taking accountability of the performance of metering suppliers, driving the operation internally, externally and ensuring that the relationships are aligned and sharing the same end goal.
• Managing the end to end metering function internally.
• Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that contracts are being complied with.
• Utilising the generated analytics to feed back into other business stakeholders both internally and externally – working collaboratively with all parties.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in the delivery of metering functions within the Utilities sector; preferably both in the field and within a back office contact centre environment.
• Used to managing growing and developing teams within a scaling business.
• Experienced in the delivery of changing operations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving team, and to grow and develop an important function within the Utility back office operations.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: