Job Ref: DJPF1305
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Salary: up to £31,000 (dependent on Experience)
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Resource Planning Analyst who will be inspired by a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to enable the Customer Support department to provide a market leading service.
You will be responsible for ensuring that adequate staffing resources are available to meet growing demand. In addition to day to day management of real time performance, you will also excel at reporting through various platforms to enable the business to understand their customer demands and needs.
This role is an opportunity to make your mark by defining, creating, forecasting and utilising MI systems to take their service to the next level.
• Produce accurate resourcing forecasts, management reports and analysis.
• Create resource plans including scheduling rotas and shift patterns and supporting the real-time operation of the department.
• Use workforce management tools to optimise resource planning and scheduling processes, to achieve service levels.
• Manage the production of departmental reporting requirements, including monthly department packs, daily / weekly reporting and/or dashboards.
• Produce clear and easy to understand reports that communicate complicated data analysis and findings to non-technical audiences.
If you are interested to apply:
• A good knowledge of contact centre metrics and their calculation.
• A good knowledge of WFM software and its application in contact centres.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Intermediate Excel skills (able to create macros, create pivot tables and apply common excel functions i.e. Vlookup, Index and Match etc.)
• Experience working in an environment that manages multiple channels and priorities.
• Experience working in a high-volume Contact Centre.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: