Job Ref: DJPF1269
Job Title: Systems Manager
Location Warwickshire, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems and Process Manager. Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, the main responsibility of this role is for the planning, management and implementation of activities to ensure the systems meet customer and operational requirements.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Actively seek out and support the department, whilst targeting opportunities for customer service, commercial and efficiency improvements through improved business processes.
• Ensure that up to date and comprehensive documentation is in place that reflect current operational practices.
• Establish, collate and maintain a full suite of processes and process control documentation.
• Working In line with Lean Six Sigma/Agile principles (Themes and User Stories) run improvement projects to map, document and align business processes with customer requirements and internal departments
• Collaborating with IT to manage the systems.
• Manage all system and process interfaces with other departments and system suppliers in conjunction with the IT departments.
• Coordinate the resolution of all system issues promptly and communicate progress regularly.
• Work in conjunction with the team and IT Business Intelligence team to develop a full range of business reporting through the Business Intelligence system.
If you are interested to apply:
• Demonstrate an analytical approach with excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to interface professionally with all internal\external contacts at all levels.
• A great team player, self-motivated with the ability to influence stakeholders.
• Excellent attention to detail is essential with great organisational and time management skills.
• Experience as an Agile Practitioner/ Six Sigma black belt, ability to take a ‘hands on’ approach to Project Management and how they manage work streams.
• Experienced in the use of IT systems such as ERP, system/application development and implementation. This should include experience of rolling out projects.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: