Job Ref: DJPF1288
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Location North East
Salary: Up to £38,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting a Resource Planning Manager for an exciting brand based in the North East. You will manage and motivate a team of Planning Specialists within a contact centre environment.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Produce accurate demand forecasts using multiple drivers taking into account trends, outliers, expected and future business performance & strategy
• Pro-actively drive most efficient supply v demand plan, presenting recommendations to senior stakeholders to gain buy in
• Ensure required governance is in place to support all planned activity being accounted for within latest plans
• Takes the lead on complex, multi-functional change activity
• Produce strong insights to raise awareness of current risks to plan and influence key business decisions at senior/Head/Director of level
• Manage the end to end process from initiating shift review through to sign off and notice issued to go live, ensuring all scheduling changes to shifts & annual leave amendments are made accurately
• Manage relationship with Regional heads-of & partners to deliver right customer and people outcomes relating to shift and people coverage.
• Look for continuous improvement through external benchmarking & best practice sharing
If you are interested to apply:
• Strong analytical & MS Office skills
• Advanced knowledge of workforce management system (ideally IEX)
• Strong stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills
• Strong planning & organising skills
• People Management
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: