Job Ref: DJPF1287
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Location Manchester, North West
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Resource Planning Manager who will be responsible for building a high performing scheduling team, creating processes and infrastructure. You will motivate, inspire, and prepare the scheduling team for long-term success.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Complete ownership of WFM tool including configuration maintenance, managing licences, and controlling user access.
• Develops schedules that effectively deliver staffing levels that consistently achieve service level commitments and optimise wastage/Influx.
• Leads weekly staffing review meetings detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current week and next 2-3 weeks, while also identifying risks.
• Liaise with the Forecast Analyst to ensure that all forecasted factors have been considered before the creation of staffing schedules.
• Create long and medium term staffing schedules that are legally compliant; that adequately meet the challenges of matching forecasted factors with agreed service levels; that adequately meet the work/life balance requirements of our staff; and are available for staff a minimum of one month in advance.
• Produce and analyse the variances between the forecasted demand and the resource availability to establish the accuracy by which the demand is being forecasted and the resource being allocated, and make or recommend changes, where appropriate, to meet the demand.
• Manage and process holiday requests in a fair and reasonable manner on behalf of staff. Maintain all records of holiday allowances. Schedule appropriate items such as meetings, training, 1-2-1’s and other development time that meet the needs of our staff and our clients.
• Responsible for the onboarding of new recruits into scheduling system. Liaise with Human Resources to ensure staffing schedules are available within an adequate time-frame for new recruits and other support departments, incl. Payroll to ensure accurate recording of paid and unpaid time of all staff.
• Manage, Review and Process requests for shift changes, liaising appropriately with Operations and HR.
• Identifying own development needs in relation to current role, future plans and own personal development objectives in line with personal, departmental and company development plan.
If you are interested to apply:
• Experience in Contact Centre support role required.
• Experience of Aspect WFM tool.
• Knowledge of complexity of scheduling & intraday management in a multi skill, multi-channel, environment.
• Management Skills – delegation, communication, motivation and managing a cross site team
• Demonstrated experience and success in WFM or Operations oriented projects in Contact Centres.
• Analytical and strong communication skills are essential to be successful in this role
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
• Performance Management experience to drive effective real-time service level delivery
• Good relationship skills to collaborate with key operational stakeholders.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: