Job Ref: DJPF1295
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Location North West
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Resource Planning Manager to lead the Tactical Planning teams. You will take ownership for the end to end management of all aspects of the Tactical Teams and their delivery, amending strategy where required to meet demand, forecasting and performance management and communication to the wider operation.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Leading and managing the Tactical teams, prioritising and delegating effectively to ensure workflows and projects are executed to a high standard and within SLAs at all times.
• Ensuring an aligned approach and strategy through supporting and overseeing each of the call centres
• Work collaboratively to ensure working practices, processes, data & resource are consistent, and can be applied to support optimised dialling in all centres, supporting absences within the Tactical team
• Ownership of continuous professional development of self and of all team members
• Excellent organisational skills, focusing on delivering both strategic developments and ensuring tactical impacts are considered and delivered, focusing on desired results, prioritisation, clarifying next steps and delegating effectively to meet deadlines.
• Proactively identify performance challenges across the operations and countries, proposing remedial actions
If you are interested to apply:
• To be considered for the role you will need to have significant experience in leading contact centre planning and/or dialling functions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent day-to-day and future planning organisation skills
• Ability to work in high pressure environments with ability to make quick decisions, influence and deliver difficult messages when necessary
• Experience of presenting bespoke reporting and updates to small-medium sized forums of senior stakeholders
• Excellent analysis and problem solving capabilities
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: