Job Ref: DJHB1034
Role: Service Operations Manager – Utilities
Location: Manchester / Glasgow
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Are you experienced in the delivery of back office operations within a larger business operation?
Have you led a busy operation through periods of change, transformation or technology implementation?
Do you have experience within the Utilities space?
I’m working with a business who are going through a huge transformation and are embarking on the development of their team structures to further support their overall customer experience. As a result, a newly created position has evolved to look after the Utility clients for this business who are growing rapidly.
Responsibilities will include:
• Guiding the business to operational excellence.
• Ensuring that the business unit is performing at the same standard of higher than other business units across the business.
• Managing the service delivery across the function with the customer’s experience at the forefront of the operation’s mind.
• Engaging, growing and developing an existing team
You will ideally:
• Be an experienced people leader.
• Have an analytical mind and the ability to identify and resolve issues before they become a problem where possible.
• Have an excellent knowledge of the Utilities sector – specifically settlements and metering.
• Be experienced in the delivery of back office operations within an ever-evolving environment.
• Able to cope with digital change with a fast-paced environment.
• Happy to travel to additional site locations as part of the role.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: