Job Ref: DJJM1270
Job Title: Business Improvement Lead
Location: South East – Berkshire
Salary: Up to £67,000 base dep on experience, benefits.
Employment Type: Permanent
This large, well established business have an opportunity for a Business Improvement Lead to join this fast growth area of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the department changes are delivered and relevant business stakeholders engaged appropriately when applicable.
The key objective of this role is to deliver continuous improvements across the Collections operational & strategic journeys. To identify gaps impacting the customers and the debt position and working closely with business operational areas & change teams to deliver improvements. This role will involve working within a highly collaborative team to drive key strategic deliverables across the business function.
• Taking ownership of all Credit and Collections initiatives to lead change, from development to delivery and governance.
• Working closely with the Data Scientist and Data Analyst to turn detailed insight into targeted process and policy interventions
• Leading the Credit and Collections policy updates and chairing the Credit and Collections Policy Forum
• Applying frameworks to review and evaluate the effectiveness of the process and drive prioritised improvements
• Contributing to the smooth running of the Credit and Collections team as part of their leadership, driving a continuous improvement culture
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience successfully managing projects in an operational role Experience within Utilities or Financial Services desirable
• Strong understanding of Collections and Credit Risk
• Ability to work in an independent and pro-active way, with little reliance on management direction
• Ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships
• Articulate in written and verbal communication
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to us. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: