Job Ref: DJJM1213
Job Title: Contact Centre Manager
Job Location: Southampton / Bournemouth / Portsmouth
Salary: Up to £50,000+ bens
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to the head of operations, this role is within a highly regarded organisation operating within an evolving and competitive market sector. The post-holder will play a pivotal role in the service delivery across the business.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• To ensure first-class customer experience in all interactions
• Performance management of both team managers and team members, including driving a coaching culture and planning training programmes
• Driving engagement and loyalty of employees, through development of reward schemes and recognition
• To consistently review people and process to deliver operational efficiencies and customer excellence
• Provide lead on contact centre change programmes
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships will all internal / external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a passion for coaching and developing staff through cultural change, have a very hands on attitude, understand customer needs and be able to evidence first-hand experience of developing & delivering customer engagement programmes. Individuals with excellent communication skills, who can cite significant experience of managing people, change and making commercial decisions, in conjunction with multiple stakeholder groups, may have an advantage.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: