Job Title: Contact Centre Manager
Opportunity to join a well-established progressive company as a Contact Centre Manager
This is very much operationally led and you will report into the Chief Operating Officer with the main responsibility to oversee the daily operations of the contact centre.
This role will involve managing workload and resource planning along with training and development of the contact centre teams working on various work management systems
Some of the duties are:
• Scheduling resources for the contact centre
• Managing the work flow and re-assigning any acquired work
• Manage, lead and motivate the teams conducting regular meetings and training
• Looking at new ways to improve customer service
• Ensuring reports are delivered regularly
You will need to have at worked within a multi-channel function and be used to working with customer escalations – any start up experience is also an advantage
• Experience in managing rotas and workload
• A strong influencer and communicator
• Any experience in troubleshooting and success stories – showing that added value
• Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: