Job Ref: DJHB1065
Role: Contact Centre Team Leader
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum plus benefits
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Employment Type: Permanent
We are partnered with a growing Utilities business in Surrey who are looking to hire an experienced Contact Centre Team Leader to join their organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
• Coaching, managing and motivating advisors to provide an excellent service to customers.
• Working in collaboration with other business units to ensure continuity in service for customers.
• Taking ownership and accountability for the team’s performance.
• Providing regular reporting and insight to the Customer Service Manager to highlight any anomalies in customer contact.
• Working to achieve first contact resolution and ensuring that customers are successfully directed to the appropriate departments internally to resolve their queries.
• Creating a high performing and engaged culture through the team.
• Being the point of contact for day to day query escalation within the team.
• Focusing on delivering customer satisfaction, and complaint prevention and resolution.
You will ideally be:
• A proven leader, able to execute operational excellence aligned with best practice.
• Experience managing a team of advisors.
• Contact centre and operational awareness of systems, processes and procedures.
• Experienced in managing teams through change and system implementation would be an advantage.
• Experience working within Utilities would be advantageous, however this is not essential.
Managing an existing and time-served team within this expanding business, you will be responsible for ensuring that processes and procedures are aligned with company policy and will work very closely with the Customer Service Manager to ensure that communication is clear, concise and effective at all times.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: