Job Ref: DJMA1731
Job Title: Contact Centre Team Manager
Location: South East – Hampshire
Salary: £25k base bonus bens.
Monday to Friday 9-5 or 10-6 and 1 in 4 Saturdays required 9-5.
If you are passionate about delivering a great customer service and want to join a forward thinking continuous improvement environment, working with many leading and trusted brands, this role might be for you.
This is an opportunity for a Customer Service Contact Centre Team Leader to lead a team of customer advisors, communicating company goals and delivering a high-touch customer experience strategy.
You will motivate team members and assess performance through the quality management programme. Working alongside the management team, the Team Leader will provide day to day contact centre support, including hiring and training to ensure their team meet all agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Delivery of “High Touch” service to our customers and consumers
• Monitor performance of team members and take action where required (using SMART plans) to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are met.
• Develop strategies to promote team members adherence to company goals.
• Conduct regular one to one and team meetings to communicate key messages.
• Provide training, coaching and support to your team as agreed on individual performance meetings.
• Resolve any escalated customer and consumer complaints and highlight any trends or risks to the management team.
• If you are interested in applying for this role, you will have experience within a contact centre and leading and managing a team, with a clear focus on the customer.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organizations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Service, Planning, Data, Programmes, Change Transformation, Digital and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: