Job Ref: DJPF1324
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Location: South East – Berkshire
Salary: Up to £45,000 base dep on experience, benefits.
Employment Type: Permanent
Working for a large, well established business, we have an opportunity for an experienced Credit Risk Analyst. This is a fast growth area of the business and in coordination with the business values this function will help provide a fantastic experience and performance for their customers.
The credit risk teams are integral to the business goals and with ambitious plans for the future, this role offers you an opportunity to make your mark and support strategic objectives across the business.
Some of the key accountabilities will be:
• Owning and driving new tools, metrics and KPIs relevant to the collections business performance
• You will support in driving change and ensuring we remain compliant and continue to treat our customer’s fairly, whilst mitigating the risk of losses.
• Monitoring data analysis and contributing to the enhancement of the Credit Risk team performance and processes
• Using analytics tools (SAP Analytics Cloud) to extract data to understand behaviours and incorporate findings into actionable insight and decision making
• Delivering insight across to stakeholders to ensure the best methods and processes are in place
• You will be responsible for deepening relationships with colleagues in our Collections department and ensuring activity is aligned and focussed
• Developing effective MI, ensuring insightful, relevant and accurate information and commentary is provided
If you are interested in being considered for this role, you will have previous experience across credit risk, ideally with experience of SQL, Python or analytical tools experience, with a good knowledge of risk management tools. Any knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to us. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: