Job Ref: DJHC4254
Job Title: Head of Customer Service
Location: South East/ Bucks
Salary: Up to £65k + bonus
I am looking for an innovative Head of Customer Service, who are all about their people! If you are customer and employee focused, and ready for a new challenge, then this role could be for you!
Working within an established centre undergoing a period of transformational change, you will be an inspirational Leader. Some responsibilities for the role will include:
• Through clear communication ensure all employee in the customer organisation understand business objectives and their key roles in achieving them
• Promote the company values within the team ensuring that they are understood and implemented
• To drive sustainable change in accordance with the customer experience strategy, gaining buy in from the customer service team
• Input in to and deliver the customer experience strategy
• Ensure a high level of customer service is given to all customers
• To innovate and differentiate service to become industry leading
• Ensure best-in-class complaint handling process and procedures
• Develop a culture of collaboration whereby everybody is involved in the future development of the customer service team
• Drive continuous improvement across the operation
• Minimise operational costs, drive efficiencies and maximise the customer experience
• Drive performance across a multichannel customer service environment
• Influence 3rd party relationships
If you are interested in applying for this position you will need proved experience of achieving great results through others in a customer service and customer experience environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: