Job Ref: DJHC4300
Job Title: Interim Director of Operations (Property Repairs)
Location: South East/ South Coast
Salary: £700 per day (INTERIM CONTRACT)
I am looking for a customer centric Director of Operations, to take ownership of the in house repairs teams for a housing association.
This is a commercial and customer focused role, with an innovative and forward-thinking organisation in the Housing Sector.
• Create a culture that prioritises Health and Safety of customers and colleagues
• Deliver exceptional standards of Customer Experience
• Lead and deliver through others including the performance of third party contractors
• Ensure the effective procurement and delivery of the maintenance service and programmes within agreed financial and operational targets
• Ensure the repairs services are implemented on time and within budget and that our stock is maintained to the highest possible standards to meet the needs of Customers
• Have oversight of Technical Services in house contracting operations, being responsible for safety, financial performance and quality of services
• Be responsible for financial expenditure for in house contracting services and maintenance operations
• Provide and manage project and cost plans in respect of areas under responsibility of the post including monitoring performance against programme and reviews of performance
• Support effective consultation with customers and other stakeholders ensuring an inclusive approach and the best outcomes
• Ensure systems are in place to monitor safety checks and compliance of all gas-related equipment and that maintenance programmes for all gas-related works are in place and monitored
• Demonstrable experience of successfully running property repairs operations in either social housing or a similar industry
• Experience of managing property repairs at a strategic level
• High level of commercial acumen
• Self-starter, resilient, focused, a real achiever of results (customer & commercial)
• Engaging leader – able to communicate at all levels
• Inquisitive, resourceful and willing to challenge the status quo
• Energetic & enthusiastic
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of improving commercial and operational delivery in social housing or related industries.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: