Job Ref: DJHC4290
Job Title: Senior Customer Service Manager
Location: South East (Coast)
Salary: Up to £60k Salary
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Manager, who has experience of driving results for the customer across complaints and specialist functions.
This is a high impact role with an instantly recognisable organisation!
• Manage and assure the accelerated and effective resolution of high profile complaints
• Manage the complaints process ensuring appropriate actions are in place to enable resolution and compliance
• Lead and manage the delivery of litigation and enforcement activity to agreed timescales, outcomes and debt strategies
• Provide feedback and input to the customer strategy and relationship management teams to drive improvement in effective customer journeys
• Oversee the management of Key Accounts
• Lead and develop a diverse team to effectively deliver defined outcomes, build a high performing culture which strives to consistently improve effectiveness, efficiency and ways of working
• Drive effectiveness and efficiency of the team, actively reducing cost and improving outcomes
• Own the process for effective service delivery for vulnerable customers
• Enthusiastic and energetic
• Self-starter, resilient, focused, a real achiever of results
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Excellent influencer at all levels
• Engaging leader – able to communicate at all levels
• Excellent understanding of customer experience excellence
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of driving performance teams in a complex contact centre and customer experience environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: