Job Ref: DJKG1312
Job Title: Training Team Manager
Location: Essex, Harlow, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35k to £37k
Permanent: Monday to Saturday (37.5 hours a week)
I am looking for experienced Training Team Manager to develop the capabilities of staff within this operation to ensure a sustainable and successful organisation.
You will support Trainers within your team and report into the Learning and Development Manager.
• Design and deliver new entrant training for all staff
• Create training resources and written briefing to provide efficient training methods
• Measure the success of training provided by learning and development
• Measure the success of coaching provided by the team
• Work with other operational staff to ensure any project or procedural changes are trained and communicated with the staff
• Work with the Quality and Coaching Team manager to ensure all training reflect the behaviours outlined by the coaching framework
This is a fast-paced customer focused role that is in the process of major growth within the organisation. They are looking for someone that has experience in designing and delivering learning and development solutions within a customer service/contact centre setting and has experience in managing a team.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: