Job Reference: DJHC4304
Job Title: Customer Service Director
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £125k basic + bonus + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for an innovative and visionary Customer Service Director, who has experience of driving modern day leadership and working at the forefront of innovation within customer operations.
This is a Board level role with a very people focused organisation!
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for redefining and delivering the strategic Customer Service vision over the customer operation
• Drive performance and effectiveness across the multi-channel customer operations team (150FTE+)
• Drive Employee Engagement whilst reducing Cost To Serve
• Ensuring that the use of technology within the business is effective, continuously monitoring innovation and adopting new initiatives
• Drive a digital first culture listening to customer needs and translating those into meaning business plans and taking action
• Overhaul of the complaints function, looking at root cause analysis and using this data to create valuable insight to reduce overall complaints
• Identify the needs for change within the current customer proposition and create more innovate and efficient solutions for customers
• Be a real people’s person, being ambassador of the customer and a real customer advocate
• Promote a culture of development and learning within the customer operation and cross functionally
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of innovative customer service leadership within a business to consumer environment.
You will be a customer advocate, with significant and demonstrable achievements in customer service design and delivery. You will care passionately about your people.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: