Job Ref: DJPF1229
Job Title: Real-time Analyst
Location South West
Employment Type: Permanent
As a Real-Time Analyst you will be part of a Resource Planning Function and will be responsible for the intraday management of resources ensuring the correct number of agents are deployed within a multi-channel Contact Centre. The successful candidate will also be responsible for monitoring back office workstreams.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Coordinating the deployment of the appropriate staffing levels so that the Contact Centre can achieve its Service Level (SL) and Key performance Indicators (KPI’s).
Adjusting intraday forecasts dependent upon information received (Sickness, Over Time request) and changes to business drivers (Marketing, System stability etc.) as the day/week progresses. Once the new projection has been established, adjusting staffing levels by leveraging break Times, Overtime, Meetings, 1 to 1s etc.
• Monitoring all incoming volumes across all queues to ensure the most appropriate staffing levels are set so that SL and KPI are balanced and aligned to agreed targets.
• Invoking action plans where unexpected events affect volumes.
• Running and analysing reports throughout the day. Making recommendations based upon those reports about actions that are needed to achieve SL and KPIs where it is likely to be missed. Instigating actions to maximise SL and KPIs when they can’t be achieved. Adjusting staffing levels according to where the analysis shows over achievement (Ad hoc meetings, Cancelling Overtime etc.).
If you are interested to apply:
• A good knowledge of Contact Centre metrics and their calculation.
• A good knowledge of Work Force Management software and its application in the contact Centre.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good stakeholder management skills at a variety of levels.
• Intermediate Excel skills (able to create macros, create pivot tables and apply common excel functions i.e. Vlookup, Index and Match etc.)
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: