Job Ref: DJPF1218
Job Title: Real-Time Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
As Real-Time Manager you will ensure the delivery of exceptional levels of planning, deploying appropriate resource to meet business needs and you will lead the consistent achievement of service level requirements. Managing & motivating a team of Real-Time Planning specialists, where applicable.
Alongside performance improvement it is also imperative that the role be a positive and supportive intervention to ensure that FTE is operating at optimum level. Interacting and influencing key stakeholders is a necessity at all levels, including Senior Management and Support Teams.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• To lead and develop a team of Real-Time Analyst, producing exceptional levels of resource optimisation and workload management.
• Complete regular performance and wellbeing reviews with individual team members
• Drive operational performance & efficiency
• Drive Intraday/real-time issue resolution and planning
• Identify & react to opportunities for continuous improvement
• Review, analyse, and present on various elements of planning & performance
• Manage the approach to agent activity & adherence via use of relevant systems, facilitating productivity improvements and service level attainment.
• Manage workload across all relevant channels, in line with intraday plans, striving for optimal performance on each line of business as well as collectively.
• Create, develop, and deliver analysis to a wide range of stakeholders.
• Ensure findings from real time analysis are fed through to the end to end planning process.
• Challenge and improve ways of working in order to drive efficiency, resulting in cost savings through reduction in FTE.
If you are interested to apply:
• Previous experience in a planning
• WFM systems
• MS Excel
• Good knowledge of workforce management processes and principles
• Strong numerical background
• Ability to build relationships and networks at all levels
• Good understanding of call centre type statistics and systems
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: