Job Ref: DJMA1431
Job Title: Team Manager
Salary: to £28-32k base, plus bonus and benefits
This large reputable brand are hoping to identify a proven people led Team Manager who report into and deputise for the Operations Manager. The Team Manager will oversee a team of Advisors in their small customer contact centre, the team offer a best in class level of service delivery and your primary responsibility will to ensure this continued level of service proposition, whilst working with the Operations Manager to continually improve and enhance the team, customer service and business proposition.
Some of the Responsibilities will include:
• Management responsibility for a team of Contact Centre Advisors
• Monitor and manage the Contact Centre team to deliver service levels whilst ensuring that resources are organised and therefore the team is able to complete other activities as required.
• Produce daily, weekly, monthly reports for the team and review to ensure that resource is maximised and that the operation and agents are performing efficiently.
• Coach, monitor and develop advisors through the application and delivery of performance management and quality framework to deliver increased excellence of service across all workstreams, ensuring that all advisors are receiving consistent and timely 1-2-1’s and quality monitoring and coaching sessions
• Act as the escalation point to support Advisors’ and customers’ with complaints or difficult issues and or queries.
If you are interested in applying for this position, we will be looking for a proven background as a Team Manager within a Customer Service/Contact Centre Operation. You will have proven experience at leading from the front and managing and developing a team of Advisors, getting the best out of your team to achieve service levels and go above and beyond as required to enhance the service proposition.
There will be occasions where you may be required to work a Saturday or Sunday, or over normal daily working hours, dependant on projects and workload so flexibility will be required.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Call Centre Recruitment, Contact Centre Recruitment, Customer Experience Recruitment, Resource Planning Recruitment, Customer Services Recruitment, Call Centre Jobs, Contact Centre Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Customer Experience Jobs, Resource Planning Jobs.