Job Ref: DJEM1031
Job Title: Management Information Analyst (MI Analyst)
Salary: up to £32,000
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Information Analyst (MI Analyst) to join a fast-growing business based in Manchester. They are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who either has experience using SAS, SQL or that comes from a credit risk background.
• Supporting the development of the credit risk systems
• Challenging the accuracy of the data
• Generating automatic reports
• Processing and Analysing large volumes of data
• Interpretation of retrospective bureau data
• Supporting the management of the groups credit risk
• Generating risk reports using SAS and SQL
• Working closely with stakeholders on the roll out of new products, policy’s and services
• Relationship building with key stakeholders
• Experience in using SAS/SQL
• Ability to analyst large data sets within a financial environment
• Commercial mind set
• Able to adapt to challenges
• Someone that ones from a Credit Risk background or has vast amounts of SAS and SQL experience and knowledge
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: