Job Ref: DJPF1317
Job Title: Head of Resource Planning and Ops Support
Salary: £65,000 + 10% bonus and Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced senior planning leader with significant contact centre planning and operational support experience?
Reporting into the Operations Support Director, you will be accountable for playing a pivotal part in shaping, planning and transforming the operations through harnessing technology, further developing our continuous improvement practices and culture through a best in class forecasting and planning function to deliver people, customer and commercial benefits.
• Form and lead a new team to support the operation through the delivery of fit-for-purpose demand and capacity forecasting and planning, continuous improvement, operational analysis and by ensuring the provision of tools and services for our operation and customer;
• Establish a new team of specialist service leads accountable for the tools and support required for fast-paced and rapidly evolving customer-facing front-line and back-office operations and for the delivery of industry-leading customer experience, including through voice, written & electronic correspondence and digital channels, self-serve capability and assisted-serve capability;
• Accountable for the development, delivery against and evolution of a rolling 18-month roadmap for front-line and back-office services and tools to achieve the overall operations plan and deliver the required people, customer and commercial targets;
• Provide robust long-range forecasts of demand and resource requirements
• Deliver short-range forecasting and scheduling for the operation;
• Deliver insight into operational performance
• Develop strong relationships with IT team and other functions to enable the development of and delivery against the roadmap;
• Develop and maintain best practice service operations ways of working, aligning roles and responsibilities with IT and act as Major Incident Manager in the event of a major customer-impacting incidents;
If you are interested to apply:
• Background in complex contact centre and back-office operations, with deep knowledge of contact centre technology, including IVR, Workforce Management, Agent Assistance & Knowledge Management, Case Management, Workflow Automation, RPA, AI and analytics;
• Experience in establishing continuous improvement capability and delivering improvement initiatives to drive improvements in customer experience and operational efficiency
• Knowledge and experience of forecasting and resource planning methods, practice and technology
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Share this job: