Job Ref: DJEM1011
Job Title: Data Analyst
Salary: up to £32,000 plus & Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for two experienced Data Analysts to join a well-established Customer and Marketing team based in Staffordshire. They are looking for someone who is an expert in their field in order to enable understanding of the entire customer experience.
• Analysis of customer and marketplace research to ensure that opportunities are identified, presented and developed
• Interpret consumer insight and analytics
• Working closely with the BI team and all internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for data drive decision
• Contribute to the development and enhancement of sales through the identification and presentation of appropriate recommendations
• In-depth experience in analysing data, and clearly communication actionable insights to stakeholders
• Knowledge and understanding of data manipulation tools and techniques
• Analytical skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects and workloads to deadline and a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills
Overall, someone that has come from an analytical background who still has the communication skills to be able to deliver their findings across to board.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.