Job Ref: DJAD1074
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst – Change Projects
Employment Type: Permanent
A household brand is looking for a talented Change Planning Analyst to join the team based within the contact centre environment.
You will be responsible for supporting project-based contact centre change plans, what-if analysis, budget rounds, and any other ad-hoc planning/analysis work required.
• Executing the demand assessment across the business, ensuring the delivery of medium work load projections, resource gap and recruitment.
• Support with the standardisation the impact assessment process across all brands
• Maintain a high-level view of all project deliverables making recommendations for any changes to deadlines based on other projects in flight
• Build solid relationships with the Change and CI teams to ensure that impacts assessment and benefits realisation discussions are productive.
• Ensure a robust handover process to the Business Planning team for any BAU handover of projects.
• Develop strong relationships with all marketing teams across all brands to ensure that all marketing activities are impact assessed and reviewed with the marketing team for future campaigns.
If you are interested to apply you will be:
• Numerate and analytical, developed a mixture of simple & sophisticated forecasting models requiring collaboration and involvement from a wide range of contacts within distributed organisations.
• Be fluent in the production of enterprise-wide headcount models, integrating varying efficiencies, schedule efficiencies, service levels, and contact routing architectures.
• Experience of building, presenting, and defending multi-million-pound budgets is essential
• Experience of implementing forecasts and headcount models into operational reality, working with recruitment, training and operational teams to deliver to plan
• Advanced knowledge of the end to end resource planning methodologies and contact centre dynamics.
• Ability to disseminate large amounts of information, shape into detailed plans and reports and present conclusions
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.