Job Ref: DJPF1280
Job Title: Head of Resource Planning
Location Swindon, South West
Salary: Up to £85,000 + Car allowance + Excellent Bonus + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Resource Planning for an exciting brand based in Swindon. You will manage and motivate a team of Planning Specialists within a contact centre environment.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Managing operational resource planning and scheduling for all areas of the business including contact centres, back office functions, billing and collections and complaints teams with a mix of inhouse and outsourced operations. The remit will cover long term, midterm and short-term planning as well as scheduling and intraday resource management.
• Driving a culture of continuous improvement and high performance where data driven insight informs decision making through collaboration across insight, change and operational teams.
• Manage operational performance for the Customer Service Centres by coordinating resources and skills to deliver key customer Performance Metrics.
• Measure the Real Time Teams contribution to overall service performance and articulate the benefits.
• Provide insight and analysis relating to performance drivers
If you are interested to apply:
• Experience in leading large Contact Centres planning and forecasting functions
• Previous leadership and relationship management experience
• Ability to influence at all levels
• Enhancing quality and depth of operational performance data to drive insight and informed decision making across operational areas.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.