Job Ref: DJPF1283
Job Title: Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Surrey, South East
Salary: Up to £45,000
Employment Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Manager who will use the BI to develop reports, analyse them and produce results which can be used to support discussions and negotiations to key internal and external stakeholders.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Actively liaise with internal stakeholders to collate overall picture of performance, using this to produce monthly reports and analysis
• Review and analyse performance and prepare MI packs for periodic meetings
• Build strong and collaborative relationships to understand overlaps and gaps. Define and describe these, highlighting any risks or opportunities to the company
• Identify missed opportunities in current business practices and propose new schemes
If you are interested to apply:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint essential to this role
• Minimum requirement of having achieved the FIT CII qualification
• Experienced in achieving a positive impact to business practice through analytics
• Organised, diligent individual who can multi-task and put the customer at the forefront of their decision making
• Have passion for actionable insight and be self-motivated and reliable with the ability to operate independently where required
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.