Job Ref: DJJM1177
Job Title: Management Information Analyst / MI Analyst
Location: Glasgow / Scotland / Lanarkshire
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Employment Type: Permanent
As the Management Information (MI) Analyst you will provide MI and analytical support to leadership and operations through the delivery of regular management information, and specific analytical projects/reports, with actionable insight.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• As the MI Analyst you will delivery regular management information with actionable insight.
• Provide ad hoc information and insight to internal stakeholders
• Help to build analytical capability within the team
• Review the quality of the work undertaken, by yourself and colleagues, to ensure analytical objectives have been met and that the data provided is of high integrity
If you are interested to apply:
• Strong track record of taking a proactive approach in identifying opportunities to improve performance and solve these through a combination of quantitative analysis and business insight, delivering clear actionable recommendations
• Confidence in building networks throughout the business, liaising at a senior level, and driving change
• Confidence using various analytical methods to deliver your work
• Highly numerate and IT literate, with a genuine passion for data
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience using statistical or reporting packages (e.g. R / Python / SPSS / Tableau)
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.