Job Ref: DJMA1729
Job Title: Contact Centre Manager (Initial 6m FTC poss perm contract following)
Salary: £35-45,000 base plus bonus, bens.
This is a potential permanent opportunity, but on an initial six-month interim fixed term contract, for an experienced Contact Centre Manager to take on a highly autonomous role. Reporting to the Operations Director and leading a specialist team within this a high-profile business.
They will be looking for an individual who can identify and drive continuous improvements; to realise better employee engagement, advanced customer contact initiatives such as live chat, sales through service opportunities, training and knowledge base for the team and the development of customer insight and analytics.
• You will take charge of the existing customer service centre to ensure that all calls, current KPI’s and SLA’s are adhered too.
• Act as the Voice of Customer across the business to develop wider awareness and enhanced customer process and experience initiatives.
• Liaise with marketing to develop and identify customer communications.
• Develop Insight and analysis to help improve customer satisfaction, sales and employee development.
• Work closely with the Operations Director to develop strategic initiatives and present opportunities for the development of best practice, tools and technologies.
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need proven contact centre management experience. You will have some clear evidence of being able to utilise insight and analytics to drive continuous improvement and enhanced customer services, sales and employee engagement.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organizations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Service, Planning, Data, Programmes, Change Transformation, Digital and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.