Job Ref: DJPF1325
Job Title: Data Scientist Analyst
Location: South East – Berkshire
Salary: Up to £51,000 base dep on experience, benefits.
Employment Type: Permanent
Working for a large, well established business, we have an opportunity for a Data Scientist Analyst.
Data is a fast-growing area, particularly customer data and to support this we have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to join our existing Credit Risk team. Data Science is a brand-new service offering within our organisation and the successful candidate will work closely with management to develop the strategy Data Science capability to deliver insight and drive value for the business, embedding industry leading tooling and best practices.
The successful individual must have a proven background within Data Science with strong experience of advanced programming languages such as SQL, R, Python. You will have experience of applying statistical methods and techniques in a real business environment with the ability to provide clear data insights to aid strategic decision making. Strong stakeholder management experience is key with the ability to communicate clearly in order to gather complex requirements and to report back to the business.
• Undertaking routine analysis of business problems using analytical techniques and machine learning models to drive business outcomes
• Bringing together and manipulating datasets in a multitude of structures
• Engineering high-quality maintainable code
• Management of automated testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Contribution toward product development
To be successful within this role you will need to following skills and experience:
• Highly technical individual with advanced analytics & data modelling experience, ideally in risk modelling
• Aptitude using data science languages to access, manipulate and obtain analytical results (e.g. SQL, R, Python, etc)
• Experience of working in an SAP environment desirable
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to us. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.