Role: Digital Communications Executive
Location: Ilminster, Somerset, South West
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
A market leading company are a leading provider in the South West. They are currently looking to recruit a Digital Communications Executive to take responsibility to develop and deliver digital communications to ensure that the business’s digital presence across all platforms is as impactful as possible.
As Digital Communications Executive you will lead the production of creative digital campaigns to support the businesses communication plan by developing relevant and exciting content and digital assets that inspires the audience. You will work closely with the Marketing Communication Managers to create and deliver high quality, engaging and accurate content across a range of digital channels to support communications and marketing campaigns. You will be a dynamic technical expert in being able to make a difference with SEO.
The successful candidate will:
• Take responsibility for analytics, reporting to the head of communications in order to use this insight to continually optimise their performance.
• Be able to manage the businesses overall social media presence, increase internal engagement with ongoing training and development and maximise reach.
• Have a passion for digital measurement and attribution and have a good ability to interpret and communicate information digitally.
• Have a strong knowledge of major search and social platforms, strong analytical capability and the ability to convert that knowledge into compelling campaign content.
• Have experience of working in social media management, email marketing, digital advertising and content marketing with a passion for optimisation and improvement.
• Be a technical expert with strong people and communications skills.
The company invest heavily into their staff and the wellbeing of their employees. They offer an extensive benefits package which includes: Contributory Pension, Private Healthcare, 26 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays, Possible agile working and Flexi Time and Free parking.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.