Job Ref: DJPF1309
Job Title: Applications Manager – Oracle
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for Applications Manager to oversee their Oracle platforms. You will have total responsibility of the systems and its upgrades.
• To establish a road map for the long-term treatment of all legacy Oracle applications, including recommended priorities
• To collaborate with suppliers/partners to design and deliver solutions that fit with our technology stack, represent value for money, and have sustainable longevity
• Support continuing Oracle applications, ensuring they are stable and available
• To provide technical expertise in the event of an outage impacting any well used Oracle application, liaising with ICT managers and suppliers through to resolution
• To provide leadership regarding any interfaces between well-used Oracle applications and other solutions used
• To ensure that architecture and technical support documents are developed and maintained to enable both improvements/replacements and effective support in the interim
If you are interested to apply you will need:
• Experience analysing the solutions landscape and proposing treatments
• Experience working with partners/suppliers to design and deliver solution replacements
• Experience managing outages to important ICT systems
• Experience managing applications in conjunction with suppliers/partners
• Experience ensuring required interfaces between systems are efficient and supportable
• Experience establishing and testing ICT continuity and recovery arrangements
• Experience overseeing upgrades to applications
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.