Job Ref: DJHC4285
Job Title: Director of Operations (Asset Management & Repairs)
Location: South East / London
Salary: Up to £100k salary + bonus + benefits
Employment type: Permanent
I am looking for a commercial and customer centric Director of Operations, to take ownership of the repairs, major works, and Asset Management teams.
This is a commercial and customer focused role, with an innovative and forward-thinking organisation in the Housing Sector.
• Responsible for the development and delivery of the organisations Business Plans, leading operations across Asset Management, large scale works and repairs
• Take total ownership of the Profit & Loss for the function
• Focus on effective Asset Management ensuring profitability and delivery of budget
• Effective leadership and development of the teams to deliver quality services within budget
• Maintain and develop a range of strategic and operational relationships internally and externally in support of mutually beneficial approaches to business plans and growth
• Target portfolio growth through effective and efficient Asset Management
• Provide professional leadership at all levels, role modelling company behaviours and values
• Identify the needs of the customers, with regards to safety, paying particular attention to vulnerable customers, keeping the property portfolio exceptionally well maintained in line with business standards
• Demonstrable experience of successful Asset Management in either social housing or a similar industry
• Experience of managing property repairs at a strategic level
• High level of commercial acumen
• Self-starter, resilient, focused, a real achiever of results (customer & commercial)
• Engaging leader – able to communicate at all levels
• Inquisitive, resourceful and willing to challenge the status quo
• Energetic & enthusiastic
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of improving commercial and operational delivery in social housing or related industries.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.