Job Ref: DJJM1206
Job Title: Contact Centre Manager (Sales)
Job Location: Yorkshire
Salary – £40k to £50k + Bens
Job Type: permanent
Reporting to the Director of Field Sales, this role is with an exciting and expanding company within a high growth and competitive market sector. The post-holder will play a pivotal role in the acquisition of new contracts with clients and ultimately the on-going success of a B2B sales function, effectively delivering robust and compliant sales success in order to maximise all business opportunities.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Provide lead on contact centre change programmes focusing on sales through service
• To ensure a first-class customer experience in all interactions, building Client relationships and securing business
• Performance management of both team managers and team members, including driving a coaching culture and planning training programmes
• To consistently review people and process to deliver operational efficiencies and customer excellence
• Provide lead on contact centre change programmes
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships will all internal / external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a passion for coaching and developing staff through a cultural change, understand customer needs and be able to evidence first-hand experience of developing & delivering customer engagement programmes. Individuals with excellent communication skills, who can cite significant experience of managing people through change and can evidence a strong sales background where they have continuously exceeded target may have an advantage.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.