Role: Customer Experience Director (B2B)
Location: Midlands/ South East
Salary: Up to £120k basic + bonus + benefits
I am looking for an innovative and visionary Customer Experience Director, who has experience of working at the forefront of innovation in customer experience and customer operations.
This is a senior role with a very popular and immediately recognisable brand!
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for defining and delivering the strategic end to end Customer Experience vision over the customer operation, and cross functionally
• Drive performance and effectiveness across the multi-channel customer operations team (150FTE)
• Ensuring that the use of technology within the business is effective, continuously monitoring innovation and adopting new initiatives
• Visiting customers face to face to understand from a granular level, through to complex needs, their requirements from the business
• To drive Customer Experience improvement across every customer touch point
• Identify the needs for change within the current customer proposition and create more innovate and efficient solutions for customers
• Create new ideas for innovation across all business areas including product, service, sales and marketing, working cross functionally to gain buy in and leverage customer experience
• Be a real peoples person, being ambassador of the customer and a real customer advocate
• Promote a culture of development and learning within the customer operation and cross functionally
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of innovative customer experience transformation ideally within a business to business environment.
You will be a customer advocate, with significant and demonstrable achievements in customer experience design and delivery, across all business areas.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.