Job Ref: DJHC4273a
Job Title: Head of Customer Lifecycle
Location: South East (West London, Berkshire, Hertfordshire Surrey commutable distances)
Salary: Up to £80k Salary (Pro Rata – 6-9 FTC)
Job Type: 6-9 month Fixed term contract
I am looking for a results driven Head of Customer Lifecycle, to work with the Sales and Marketing Director on the development and delivery of a new customer lifecycle strategy.
The role will develop a deep understanding of the customer in a B2B environment to develop a strategy across account management and marketing, identifying the optimum service touch points to develop enhanced sales through service, retention and loyalty across the account base.
We are looking for an individual who has proven experience developing customer strategies in a preferably B2B environment working across Account Management, Insights, Marketing and CRM.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Through analysing customer needs, build a market leading proactive sales through service Account Management business unit
• Oversee the Account Management team to achieve the sales and retention targets as set by the business.
• Being data driven, ensure the efficient coverage of the customer base and maximise all opportunities
• Ensure the continued creation of leads from the current customer base including sales leads for Field Sales
• Support customers throughout the customer journey ensuring they have an appropriate onboarding experience allowing them to get the best value, and leading to a high chance of renewal
• Lead the development and training of the Account Management teams to successfully support customers through their customer journey and embed strategies and processes to identify cross and upsell opportunities
• Review the systems used to support the customer lifecycle process and work to integrate and simplify them further, in order to increase the efficiency of the Account Management teams
• Manage the head count to ensure we achieve operational excellence, whilst remaining within budget
• Set appropriate metrics and SLA’s to ensure performance is at an optimal level in both customer satisfaction and sales results
• Forecast and develop appropriate account plans to maintain service levels in periods of high demand, out of hours and for new customers in different time zones as required
• Project Management – Self-starter, resilient, focused, a real achiever of results
• Excellent understanding and experience of sales through service
• Engaging leader – able to communicate at all levels
• Inquisitive, resourceful and willing to challenge the status quo
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of leading high performance teams in a multi channel contact centre environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.