Job Ref: DJHB1058
Role: Industry Operations Analyst
Location: Derbyshire with some remote / homeworking
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits package
Job Type: 9 month FTC
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Industry Operations Analyst to join a scaling Midlands based organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for the delivery and outcome focus for the analytics for billing, settlements, dataflows and metering.
Working within an established team, you will be responsible for:
• Taking ownership of the analytical projects and processes within a dynamic team.
• Although you won’t have any direct line management responsibility, this position is an opportunity to work within and take the lead of a small team.
• Interrogating data to source information to resolve issues within the wider team and to identify areas that require support.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in working within a gas settlements environment.
• A methodical problem solver with a keen eye for detail.
• Able to articulate, share and create new ideas and solutions.
• A great team player who is happy to share knowledge.
• An excellent communicator at all levels as this role will require you to speak with both with internal and external stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation who have a great culture and have huge ambition.
The role will be a fantastic opportunity to engage with a forward thinking team who are thriving.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.