Job Ref: DJPF1223
Job Title: Customer Insight Manager
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands
Salary: £35,000 Plus generous holiday allowance and pension, Flexible Working
Employment Type: Permanent
As the Customer Insight Manager, you will have responsibility for further developing a successful and established business insight team. The Insight department was set up four and a half years ago and has built a market leading reputation for their work on segmenting our audience.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Maintain and build the insight department, through setting, implementing and monitoring of departmental objectives, service plans and budget.
• Embed a culture of evidence-based action
• Establish and maintain an organisational-wide performance monitoring ‘segmentation’ dashboard that enhances existing processes and based on strong information management and data integrity principles.
• Direct line management responsibilities for insight specialists, website/data specialist
• Proactively and continuously review the strategic and operational insight needs of departments. ranging from data collection, KPI setting advice and monitoring, data interpretation and training.
• Collect relevant insights using a range of innovative and appropriate qualitative and quantitative research methods.
• Assess current and future trends, issues, needs, behaviours and perspectives
• Support the development of the membership database and website platform, leading on new improvements
If you are interested to apply:
• Demonstrable experience in an insight or customer analytics role, including developing and executing an insight strategy, producing actionable insight impacting on business benefits and the development and use of segmentation and personas.
• Experience and ability of applying insight knowledge to influence and improve marketing and communications activity.
• Advanced user of analytical software (including MS excel, survey sites, SPSS or equivalent data analytics software).
• Experience of managing staff and using performance management mechanisms.
• Demonstrable experience of working with partners and managing external suppliers/consultants.
• Demonstrable experience of designing, delivering and reporting on research projects that utilise both qualitative and quantitative research methods, for example, observation, interviewing, focus groups, interactive workshops, ethnographies, forums and surveys.
• Proven ability to analyse and convert complex information into concise and meaningful conclusions (including marketing mixes and viable action plans) and experience of delivering research findings and/or providing training to colleagues in an engaging and meaningful way.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.