Job Ref: DJPF1204
Job Title: Senior MI Analyst
Location: East Midlands
Employment Type: Permanent
As the Senior Management Information (MI) Analyst you will report directly into the MI Manager and will be responsible for the design, development and providing timely and accurate performance and operational measurement to the business. The job holder will be a recognised expert in the processes, customers and their commerciality, understanding the complexity of the data sources, how to interpret them, and ensuring governance and control of that data, partnering their key stakeholders to ensure future information requirements will be met.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Drive efficiencies within current Business Intelligence solutions.
• Be a recognised information expert, understanding our sources of data and ensuring that reporting and data is consistent and accurate across all stakeholders and for external regulatory requirements.
• Partner the business through system, data and process improvements.
• Drive insightful analysis and promote best practice through data based observations.
• Develop new approaches and innovative techniques for understanding and reporting how the external market is impacting performance.
• Effective partnering with key customers on relevant projects (i.e Sales, Operations and Marketing Functions & wider businesses)
• Input to the planning and reporting processes.
• Input into the change program with technical expertise and advice as experts on business process and data.
• Assist in the progression and daily supervision of the Management Information Analysts as requested by the MI Manager.
• Demonstrates an awareness of the differing types of MI and their differing forms e.g. Debt, NPS and other non-financial KPI’s
If you are interested to apply:
• Must have a demonstrable and extensive track record of adding value within a commercially focused data analysis role.
• Must have strong commercial acumen with a proven ability to identify key issues, create clarity and provide effective support and challenge to senior customers and stakeholders.
• An innovative approach, driving imaginative solutions to problems and capable of challenging conventional business thinking.
• Energy, drive, determination and enthusiasm and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to deal effectively and confidently with individuals at all levels of the business
• Demonstrable advanced technical ability such as SQL, VBA, Excel, PowerBI and must be capable of adapting to new tools as they are introduced
• The ability to proactively identify opportunities for the business and to drive delivery of them.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.