Job Ref: DJMA1807a
Job Title: Account Manager (Contact Centre Client Services)
Location: Avon/Wiltshire – Bristol or Swindon
Salary: £30-35,000 base plus bens
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an opportunity for a customer contact centre professional used to working in an Account Manager, Client Service Management capacity.
Working for an innovative growing and developing business, you will take responsibility for a newly formed national business who are growing rapidly and serve some of the UK’s biggest brands.
You will be work within the account to establish, build and maintain relationships with client and stakeholders from across the business internally and externally.
Through your communications and inquisitive nature you will investigate client growth opportunities by creating and implementing client development plans including proposals and quotations, learning about competitor and market knowledge will help develop your position as a product specialist and consultative Account Manager.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting solutions and services to the client
• Ensure client contracts are updated accurately and are profitable and that clients are billed correctly and on time
• Effectively manage low client satisfaction levels, developing strategies to retain clients
• Work closely with other team members to ensure delivery of excellent customer service.
• Maintain extensive knowledge of current products and services
• Presentations to clients on solutions and services that provide clients’ future requirements
• Continually grow pipeline of new business coming into the business
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
If you would like to apply for this position you will need good customer facing and or account management, client service experience.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Service, Planning, Data, Programmes, Change Transformation, Digital and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.