Job Ref: DJPF1216
Job Title: Customer Insight Analyst – Researcher
Location Central London
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Employment Type: Permanent
My Client is looking for an experienced researcher to manage market research projects, including voice of the customer tracking, the implementation of a customer panel, the management of ad hoc quantitative/qualitative research projects and other customer insight tasks.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Managing quantitative research as part of a voice of the customer programme, either gained in-house or in a research agency
• Managing samples, contact and ensuring survey questions meet business needs.
• You’ll also be adept at the dissemination of results to panel members and business stakeholders, ensuring that the results are clearly communicated in an engaging and informative way.
• Identifying actionable insights that can be used to improve the service provided to customers
If you are interested to apply:
• A Market Research Society intermediate level qualification in quantitative skills or an equivalent level of skill demonstrated through work experience or other qualifications would be beneficial.
• You should be familiar with all the usual software packages used in the quantitative research environment– particularly Microsoft Excel and SPSS.
• You should also be familiar with using advanced survey monkey functionality (or similar online survey tools), managing contact databases and managing electronic mail outs.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.